Budding entrepreneur or small business owner? Fed up of wasting time and money on marketing activities that fail to deliver? Well it sounds like you're ready to ditch the marketing fluff for the strategic stuff and get serious about creating a plan that will drive business success!
The marketing planning process is made up of a number of steps: values, vision and mission statements (guidance in this pack) to where you are now and your strengths and weaknesses, understanding your target audience, goal setting, communications strategies and tactics and budgets.
Quite simply, it can be a little overwhelming for those starting out to get their head around in one hit. That's why I'm developing a suite of no-fluff, easy-to-use bitesize toolkits to guide entrepreneurs and small business owners through the steps piece by piece.
You could pay a consultant to do this for you, and believe me it won't be cheap because its a lot of work, but I believe it's an important step for any new business owner to go through at least once.
This practical and easy-to-use guide will help you to master the first part - business values, vision and mission statements - helping you to clearly articulate what your business stands for, where you want it to be in the future, and what it aims to do right now!
Ideal for budding entrepreneurs and busy small business owners. Print-off the toolkit and work at your own pace. For additional help and support at your fingertips, or to collaborate with others creating plans for business success, join my Masterclass Group at facebook.com/nofluffcomms
Thinking and doing activity sheets for:
- Unearthing your core values;
- How to write your core values;
- Top tips for vision setting;
- How to write your vision statement;
- Top tips for mission setting;
- Identifying your common/big ideas;
- How to write your mission statement.
>>>WHAT YOU GET<<<
- 1 digital download file (pdf) in A4 format to print as many times as you like at home or at a print shop.
- All files are in high resoultion (300 DPI), for the best printing quality
- You can open them in Adobe Reader which you can download for free.
- Please note you will not receive a physical item, listing is for digital file only.
- Please note that colours can vary slightly from screen to print depending on printer.
>>>FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY<<<
While sharing is caring, please do not forward your download file onto others. The design is protected by copyright law, plus I need to earn a crust!